My good deed of 2015..

In December I took the plunge and did one of those spontaneous things you only really see on TV. I absolutely loved my long hair but I knew I didn't appreciate as much as someone else. I went and had 17 inch chopped off there and then. Whilst I was on my way to the hair dressers I had 9 inch in mind but whilst sat in the chair just before she was about to make that first cut, I thought, why stop there? I decided to go and have 17 inch off so I could donate it to The Little Princess Trust - The Little Princess Trust provides real hair wigs to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have sadly lost their own hair through cancer treatment.
I felt a sense of achievement immediately and knew someone would appreciate my kind gesture a lot.







Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template