Furniture Spruce Up & Bedroom Decorating!


So I picked up this old tallboy unit for £10 a few years ago and never got round to actually doing anything with it. When I moved I wanted it to match Rhun's bedroom so painted it to match the walls and his toy box. I'm quite happy with it :) 

Here's some before/after pictures of his bedroom :)




Unpacking is the worst! 







 He's a big fan of Peppa Pig and I managed to pick up these 3 canvases up at a charity shop for 99p for the 3!



These amazing black out blinds are £5 from Wilkos. They're called Blind in a box and you cut them to size, they're actually a paper blind but a cheap and easy way to block out the light in this bedroom!

I love his bedroom now. He had a similar theme running in his last bedroom at the other house I'll do a post soon so you can see :) 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template