Cupboard to Playroom transformation


Rather than hoarding all the usual crap people do in the cupboard under the stairs, when I moved I purposely kept it empty with intentions of transforming it as a playspace/toyspace for my 1 year old. He has a rainbow wall, funky ceiling, chalk board and a busy wall which I can keep adding to as he gets older. It's a great way to store the toys at the end of the day!

The most expensive part of the room was the chalk board paint which was £3.75 a tin, I used barely any of the tin but it was the smallest I could get my hands on. All the colours I painted on the walls were reduced tester paint pots from Wilko's at 5p each. Bargain! So it cost me less than £5 to do this out. It's amazing what you can do to such a small space.  Here's what I did...


 










Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template